Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday the 13th..are you superstitious ?

Mooney

Moon for Short
Typically I coincide any Friday the 13th with Jason flicks; while some coincide it with superstitions, jinxes and bad luck.

What are some things that you coincide it with.....

These country ass people around here don’t need a day to be superstitious...fuck around and sweep across a nigga foot in my job when you cleaning and watch what happen!! I’ve seen niggaz almost fight about that shit because apparently if a nigga sweep your feet you are going to jail...but wait...there’s more...you can stop said jail curse by simply spitting on tha broom head (pause no homo)...and they be dead ass serious lmao

When I was younger I made sure to cross every black cat I saw and walked under every ladder possible. Nothing. Don't split the poles? Did that. Nothing

Well I remember this one time I didn’t spit on the broom after sweeping my brothers foot and well....

Lmaoooooooo. That’s not funny tho.

These country ass people around here don’t need a day to be superstitious...fuck around and sweep across a nigga foot in my job when you cleaning and watch what happen!! I’ve seen niggaz almost fight about that shit because apparently if a nigga sweep your feet you are going to jail...but wait...there’s more...you can stop said jail curse by simply spitting on tha broom head (pause no homo)...and they be dead ass serious lmao

Sweeping feet is bad luck

That shit will start a good fight

Back