Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/27

Dang, they gonna get Jey up out the BL after Survivor Series huh.

I hate it has to be him

He'll probably get beat up by his cousins continuously and then come back with Rocky for the Mania run

I still think Roman/Rock gotta be royal rumble main event

Cuz unless the rock wins the rumble it's pointless to have anyone else win it.... They not gonna main event mania 🤷🏿‍♂️

I hate it has to be him

He'll probably get beat up by his cousins continuously and then come back with Rocky for the Mania run
Lol not running to his uncle because he couldnt be down. You would think Jey got heat backstage the way he the bitch in the crew.

I hate it has to be him

IF the goal is for HIM to actually dethrone Roman...I can see the good storytelling behind it. Seems like the seed was planted for those to possibly meet again

Cody beats Roman at RR.

Rock and Roman feud for Mania and Rock puts over Roman. Shit writes itself tho id rarher Cody win it at Mania.

I still think Roman/Rock gotta be royal rumble main event

Cuz unless the rock wins the rumble it's pointless to have anyone else win it.... They not gonna main event mania 🤷🏿‍♂️
Sadly, they gotta get one of the belts off Roman. No way in hell, Roman wrestling twice for the Raw and Smackdown belts at Mania

If Chief does defend both belts and wins both matches at Mania, I'll go to Pensacola, FL myself and acknowledge that dude lol

IF the goal is for HIM to actually dethrone Roman...I can see the good storytelling behind it. Seems like the seed was planted for those to possibly meet again
I want Jey to get his lick back on Roman for punking him into the BL. Maybe that's the seeds they're trying to plan now

Long term storytelling. Who know the 'E could do it lol

Cody wins RR
Cody wins WM

It's the only way

Rock/Roman gotta be the RR Main event

Back