Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 9/20

gotta Take BWE’s scoops with a grain of salt. Ever since he posted bout Punk havin meetings with WWE & getting checked by a few ppl I scaled back posting his scoops.

But Santos turning on dime isn’t big (we been knew) & feels sudden. Why is that happening tonight?

gotta Take BWE’s scoops with a grain of salt. Ever since he posted bout Punk havin meetings with WWE & getting checked by a few ppl I scaled back posting his scoops.

But Santos turning on dime isn’t big (we been knew) & feels sudden. Why is that happening tonight?
Could be a face turn, I have no clue who that can be though.

Sudden? He just left the brass knuckles in the ring for Rey to get knocked out with

Sudden? He just left the brass knuckles in the ring for Rey to get knocked out with

Doesn't mean a turn is happening tonite.

WWE lately been letting some of this stuff draw out. Let fans THINK a turn is happening, but then nada. Or it be something else. Kinda smart on their part b/c now you got folks wanting to tune in just to see what's gonna happen...aka...higher ratings.

That's why I said I'm takin a wait and see approach. At this rate folks can only speculate. If it happens...meh. It's not really the storyline I'd use to move the needle. But that's just me.

Lol B Fab want in bad boy

i think this is gonna be a good look for her

and ill say this everytime.. she was ALWAYS the best member of Hit Row!!

"Fightful has learned the following plans for WWE Smackdown, subject to change. Please be cognizant of those who wish to avoid spoilers - LWO promo - Bobby Lashley vs. Carlito - Bayley addresses the future of Damage CTRL - Dragon Lee vs. Cedric Alexander - LA Knight vs. Grayson Waller - SPOILER TAG MATCH BACKSTAGE NEWS - Brawling Brutes vs. Pretty Deadly is planned for a pre-show dark match - Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio is planned for a post-show dark match - Jey Uso vs. GUNTHER is planned for a post-show dark match - Ryan Tran has the main event referee assignment - As shown in a digital segment, Kevin Owens is doing commentary. He can't touch - Nick Aldis, Dakota Kai, IYO SKY, Street Profits are all at the show - Lashley and Carlito have never had a televised one on one match before tonight. They had two house show matches in 2007, and a match in WWC in 2016 - Nick Aldis is also producing matches tonight. SPOILERS - The main event is set for two segments. - LA Knight is set for a promo before his match - The spoiler tag team main event is Bayley, Kairi Sane and IYO SKY along with Dakota ringside against Charlotte Flair, Asuka and Bianca Belair. - Kevin Owens is set to continue a feud with Graysonb Waller and Austin Theory tonight. - The only match not set for two segments is Cedric Alexander vs. Dragon Lee. "

Back