Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smackdown on USA Thread (Season Premiere): 9/13

I'm gonna say this about Jade. The instant she got tagged in...them fans stood da fucc up and she got a VERY loud reaction.

Ok now I’m convinced y’all niggas got a fetish for females with cartoonish facial features.

Liv
Mone
Chelsea
Zelina
Dana

Y’all just like chicks that look like they belong in Aeon Flux…

this was a funny ass turn. I think it was where he was teaming wit new day for a few weeks and on all that power of positivity shit as their 3rd member then he just flipped the switch

I'm sick of dude's title reign, it's not memorable at all so far.
Think back, pre wrestlemania...
m8goY9.gif

m8goY9.gifp

What i tell you was gone happen when you was in here after every ppv talmbout "Anyone but Roman" ?

I told you several times leading up to it how it was gone go for you once he dropped the belt to Cody and now here we are

Think back, pre wrestlemania...
m8goY9.gif

m8goY9.gifp

What i tell you was gone happen when you was in here after every ppv talmbout "Anyone but Roman" ?

I told you several times leading up to it how it was gone go for you once he dropped the belt to Cody and now here we are
You know Roman had been stale for over a year. It's not Cody's fault It's the creative. Once Cody beat Roman he should not be involved with the lesser Bloodline in their story. KO not a believable threat, the boxing dude shouldn't have got a shot or Solo who had been on a 5 or 6 month losing streak.

cody’s reign has been fine
he had a pair of good-great matches with styles (where tf has he been btw?) and a fun match with logan

he hit a roadblock with solo and the rest of the bloodline because outside of jacob, those dudes just ain’t ready (or interesting). i’m sure him and KO will have a great match and im looking forward to his eventual feud with orton

You know Roman had been stale for over a year. It's not Cody's fault It's the creative. Once Cody beat Roman he should not be involved with the lesser Bloodline in their story. KO not a believable threat, the boxing dude shouldn't have got a shot or Solo who had been on a 5 or 6 month losing streak.

I honestly think Gunther should have went to Smackdown & beat Cody for the WWE title. Cody’s run has been fine but I’m wondering what the endgame is for him & so far I can’t think of what.

I honestly think Gunther should have went to Smackdown & beat Cody for the WWE title. Cody’s run has been fine but I’m wondering what the endgame is for him & so far I can’t think of what.

There's nothing wrong wit Cody's title run. But Cody vs Gunther doesn't have to happen anytime soon. There's still a lot he has to deal wit b4 we even get to that...

- Continuing BL 2.0 saga
- Possible rematch wit Roman
- Possibly War Games
- Possible feud wit Orton

A lot of meat left on the bone b4 we get Cody vs Gunther. I I mean we did see a preview when they was the last 2 in the RR. It's gonna happen. Just not right now.

I'm curious to see how Gunther's reign is gonna be

Back