Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smackdown on USA Thread (Season Premiere): 9/13

yea i dont think they dropping those straps this soon, i think it'll be the reunited Usos who'll end up taking the straps more than likely. Either that or they (OG BL) play a role in them eventually losing once their feud does finally kick off.

Only way they lose the titles is unless Tanga Loa somehow is slotted into the match for Jacob (and even then you gotta watch out for interference) or someone costs them the match

Can't keep bitching the street profits though.

I honestly wouldnt even be mad if they gave us a no contest ending with them just getting beat the hell up to prevent them from taking another pin fall loss so soon but idk if thats whats in the cards tonight. Let both teams get their shit off and give SP their comeback moment where it looks like they might actually be bout to go over before all hell breaks loose. Whether it be through outside interference or through Jacob and Tama both spazzing until the ref calls for the bell.

If SP lose clean tho then they need to go on and get them off of smackdown and away from the BL if they have any intentions of pushing them. Theres been talks of trades being made so maybe thats how they finally get Jey and Jimmy over to SD.

Naw, tag titles been switching way too much. Plus I think they dropping them to the Usos.
The Uso's don't need them. Jey has outgrown the tag titles, putting the titles back on him just says you have no confidence in him having a top singles push.

The Uso's don't need them. Jey has outgrown the tag titles, putting the titles back on him just says you have no confidence in him having a top singles push.

Jey not bout to take that IC title from Bron tho.. its way too soon plus its Bron fam. Then LA over on SD if he does come to SD just got crowned US champ so unfortunately i feel like he gone have to put his singles title aspirations on the back burner for a lil while but it dont mean he cant come bck around to it. To be fr he bout to get roped back into Bloodline bidness and he dont 'een kno it yet.

They don’t need em, but I wouldn’t be shocked if that’s about to happen with the civil war shit at the very least we getting a Usos reunion with them putting em over.… as far as Jay as a singles star goes I hope he has some meaningful shit to do cuz so far it’s been underwhelming.

Or I can force you to go

good luck doing that
libradoink.gif

Jey not bout to take that IC title from Bron tho.. its way too soon plus its Bron fam. Then LA over on SD if he does come to SD just got crowned US champ so unfortunately i feel like he gone have to put his singles title aspirations on the back burner for a lil while but it dont mean he cant come bck around to it. To be fr he bout to get roped back into Bloodline bidness and he dont 'een kno it yet.
He a sucka if he does after the bullshit Roman put him through.

If SP lose clean tho then they need to go on and get them off of smackdown and away from the BL if they have any intentions of pushing them. Theres been talks of trades being made so maybe thats how they finally get Jey and Jimmy over to SD.
Jimmy is already on SD
The trade would bring Jey and Sami over
Roman gon force Pearce's hand cause he's a Free Agent

If they wanna do something for Jey just have him beat Bron at Bad Blood and lose it right back the following week or something. But chances are Jey isnt gonna win a singles title anytime soon. The field is too stacked and its just not his time.

Back