Welcome To aBlackWeb

Smackdown on USA Thread (Season Premiere): 9/13

Jey not joining before Jimmy

EkQguE.gif

Roman, Jey and Jimmy need to recruit some more family to add to their bloodline. I do not wanna see Sami again down the road.

I think we been saying OG KO about to be back for 3 yrs now lol it's starting to become Detox status.

HHH gave us that KO. So i dont see why he wouldnt bring him back

Vince was responsible for that other shit and now would be the best time to pull the trigger against their biggest babyface

I dont know what the plans are for him but i do know i want him to be one of the ones that gets moved over to RAW once they go to Netflix. So hopefully they do a shake up because his character could benefit from having the PG restraints moved. Im tryin to see him murder mfs even if he does end up putting them over in the end

in all seriousness i wouldn’t mind if cody drops the title to KO or orton, have them trade it back and forth
not everybody needs a year long minimum title reign

Cody and Gunther should be the last 2 guys to have year long world title reigns

I dont know what the plans are for him but i do know i want him to be one of the ones that gets moved over to RAW once they go to Netflix. So hopefully they do a shake up because his character could benefit from having the PG restraints moved. Im tryin to see him murder mfs even if he does end up putting them over in the end
If they bring back ROH Kevin on Raw with Netflix I guarantee we could see him back on top of the card with a major push. To me he was equivalent to MJFs assholeness.

Back