Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 6/28

Over the weekend we got a couple digital exclusives: one from Karrion Kross, one from the Street Profits in response to Kross and one from Trinity talking about CTRL before being confronted by them.

WWE needs to start implementing these onto TV. They kinda have already but if you arent on social media or dont really keep up you wouldnt know these segments are happening.

The less LCD screens the better shit looks. I slick hate all that new shit everybody does in wrestling, I actually love when they do those Summer Slam shows with just an opening for them to come out instead of a grand stage.

Last edited:
The less LCD screens the better shit looks. I slick hate all that new shit everybody does in wrestling, I actually love when they do those Summer Slam shows with just an opening for them to come out instead of a grand stage.
They dont even use the LCD screens in a way that makes it justifiable. The Rock's new entrance is probably the first time I thought to myself they made good use of that huge ass screen.

They dont even use the LCD screens in a way that makes it justifiable. The Rock's new entrance is probably the first time I thought to myself they made good use of that huge ass screen.

Bronsons OG entrance was made just for that shit . The one he first had in NXT I do not know why tf they changed it when they bought him back

the new not bad but it just dont stand out the way the other one did

Dijaks entrance would be nice up there too but they got this thing where they keep changing not only the music but also the entrance vids when ppl come up which is lame

Solo had a similar one to the Bronson entrance at one point too when he first came up to SD but i could not find it anywhere. While looking i noticed that theyve made tweaks to his entrance vid atleast like 3 times since he been on SD.

Oh gawd no...he got a chair....a music sheet stand...plz don't let this brotha buss out a tune.

Back