Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 7/5

I like the idea of a whole war.... Like make it seem like the entire roster is tied of the blood line...

When they start jumping Cody just have EVERYBODY come out.... Heels, faces, NXT guys, even some of the female wrestlers. Just everybody but judgement day.... Have them jump the shit outta the bloodline while Roman watches from inside the ring... Literally scared to get out... Turns around.... Cody cutter...a trio of them.

Clean pin.... Everybody outside the ring jumps up and down cheering and then like that pic y'all posted... Put him up....

But yeah the bloodline story line should end right there. Let Roman come back in the royal rumble or something like that down the road

Nobody gotta touch Roman. But have where the entire locker room is tired of the the bloodline...

Then have Jimmy and Rock argue about it... The next night on raw....

Jimmy says he's done. Walks out on the Rock.

He asks Paul where is Roman, Paul tells him Roman says my services are no longer needed. He leaves the ring. Then solo just stands there looking at the Rock real hard... They tease a facedown then solo leaves the ring.

Then the Rock can cut his corporate Rock promo like he's the one who broke up the bloodline and goes superheel.

If he really gonna be around as long as y'all say he is, let Rock run that shit for the rest of the year, just fucking with people, screwing them over, just being like the second coming off Vince forreal....

So then wherever Roman does finally come back... He's cheered because he's gonna be the one to stop the Rock.

I am high by the way

I still see a war like that but with Austin giving rock one last stunner after rock interferes then Cody with a crossroads on Roman for the win

Hey I mean they really trying to drive him the fact that the Bloodline is a cancer and needs to be stopped. You might as well rally all the troops with Rollins leading the charge to help Cody. Seeing BL get beat down by the entire roster would be some funny shit and kind of poetic even tho that's the squad.

Bruh Jimmy and Solo should become a tag team, and rock just antagonizes them great match after great match....

Jimmy and Solo can cook... They can easily put on 5 star matches. And the rock constantly screwing them could make Jay step in to defend them... Which would create another awesome pop from the crowd

Jay reunited with Jimmy and Solo, as they face off with the Rock.....

But Rock still wins... That's why we can wait all the way to next year forreal before Roman comes back to stop the Rock.

Bruh Jimmy and Solo should become a tag team, and rock just antagonizes them great match after great match....

Jimmy and Solo can cook... They can easily put on 5 star matches. And the rock constantly screwing them could make Jay step in to defend them... Which would create another awesome pop from the crowd

Jay reunited with Jimmy and Solo, as they face off with the Rock.....

But Rock still wins... That's why we can wait all the way to next year forreal before Roman comes back to stop the Rock.
1709499705937.gif

Back