Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 7/5

I never said they don't over use her I just said she's the #1 woman in the company and how they book her shows that's true.

I never said they don't over use her I just said she's the #1 woman in the company and how they book her shows that's true.
This is true tho. Charlotte is at the top of the top expecially in WWE's own eyes.

Rhea and Bianca currently making a name for themselves, Charlotte at GOAT status. Thats why she is used at the female Cena.

Last edited:
This is true tho. Charlotte is at the top of the top expecially in WWE's own eyes.

Rhea and Bianca currently making a name for themselves, Charlotte at GOAT status. Thats why she is used at the female Cena.

Yeah but even fans got tired of Cena.

That's why I put Charlotte in the "Default" category. She's the default talent they go to when need her to hold a title...until they figure out what other talent should have a title reign.

We need to get the belt off Ronda so she can tag team wit Shayna...call Charlotte

We need to have someone hold the title until we put Rhea over...call Charlotte

We got a "new" belt but unsure if Asuka the one to bring credibility to it...call Charlotte

It's gotten old. Yeah she's great...but geezus. Can others get a chance? Can you build up the other women in the division? Instead of hitting the Charlotte "Break Glass In Case of Emergency" button? Can yall let Asuka at least wear the belt a few times b4 considering taking it off her and putting it on Charlotte?

Ok I'm done

Yeah but even fans got tired of Cena.

That's why I put Charlotte in the "Default" category. She's the default talent they go to when need her to hold a title...until they figure out what other talent should have a title reign.

We need to get the belt off Ronda so she can tag team wit Shayna...call Charlotte

We need to have someone hold the title until we put Rhea over...call Charlotte

We got a "new" belt but unsure if Asuka the one to bring credibility to it...call Charlotte

It's gotten old. Yeah she's great...but geezus. Can others get a chance? Can you build up the other women in the division? Instead of hitting the Charlotte "Break Glass In Case of Emergency" button? Can yall let Asuka at least wear the belt a few times b4 considering taking it off her and putting it on Charlotte?

Ok I'm done
Lol yall really trippin thinking Charlotte about to win which makes me want to see it happen just because but come on I know she like 99/100 but Auska aint dropping that belt this time.

Charlotte got folks nervous when she step on the scene and I LOVE that. Lol

Lol yall really trippin thinking Charlotte about to win which makes me want to see it happen just because but come on I know she like 99/100 but Auska aint dropping that belt this time.

Charlotte got folks nervous when she step on the scene and I LOVE that. Lol

Man it's history. Anytime she shows up, they minus well put the belt on her b4 she enters in the ring. B/c history has shown they've given her the belt most of the time. It's to the point where they're doing it just b/c. Pad her numbers so she'll eventually past her Dad's record.

I'm just sayin let the shyt breathe. Let's give others a REAL chance at a title reign b4 you send the Charlotte Bat signal. Do right by Auska. The only reasons I can think of why Charlotte is back is b/c either they...

1) Setting up a triple threat at the next ppv

OR

2) The fallout from a possible triple threat sets up a Bianca vs Charlotte feud for SS

Man it's history. Anytime she shows up, they minus well put the belt on her b4 she enters in the ring. B/c history has shown they've given her the belt most of the time. It's to the point where they're doing it just b/c. Pad her numbers so she'll eventually past her Dad's record.

I'm just sayin let the shyt breathe. Let's give others a REAL chance at a title reign b4 you send the Charlotte Bat signal. Do right by Auska. The only reasons I can think of why Charlotte is back is b/c either they...

1) Setting up a triple threat at the next ppv

OR

2) The fallout from a possible triple threat sets up a Bianca vs Charlotte feud for SS
She not winning brother. Folks overreacting. Charlotte will be around for alot more time to catch her dads reigns. They not going to pull a charlotte return and title win 2 times in a 12 month span, that would just be over kill and im sure Hunter would know that. Expect some fuck shit during the Auska match but not a title change.

Yeah I don't put nothing past them. Especially if the rumors are true that Vince is back in control of creative
I think we are too used to WWE pulling BS with title reigns with their favorites (Brock, Charlotte and Romans run before the tribal chief gimmick). Charlotte jumping into the title match def on purpose this time to swerve fans and possibly like Chi said, to start a new feud with somebody interfering like Bianca.

200w.gif

Back