Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

I'll never understand cats bellyaching during the movie.

Wrestling as a medium has NEVER told a story this well and people are trying to skip to the end. Ain't nothing this good waiting on the otherside bruh.

Vince got these folks so use to these quick microwave storylines...they forgot what a slow cooked long-term pro wrestling story looks like

Wrestling as a medium has NEVER told a story this well and people are trying to skip to the end. Ain't nothing this good waiting on the otherside bruh.

And...AND...these the same muthafuccas who was bitchin about Vince ABRUPTLY ending feuds/storylines b4 they even had a good chance to kick off!?!?! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Iceberg_Taylor

I swear once this is over I feel like Chi-Town gnna be bringing up how Roman or the Usos need to be back in the title pictures lmao lm it just seem like some shit he'll do once shit stops hitting again

Who had a better 3 year run the NWO or the Bloodline as far as storytelling?

BL

nWo right at the start was fire..Hogan turning in the yellow and red for black and white and cutting that heel promo for the first time on the crowd like that is top notch…

But I was rewatching the start throughout 98.,,it was bad bad. They were just doing shit on the fly and you see it when you go back. It was sloppy, uncut and over the top. Lot of great MOMENTS, lot of nostalgic shit but nothing long term that you can look back in and feel so invested in.

BL is poetry. Even w the random Sami becoming and Uce. It all flowed and worked and didn’t feel forced or sloppy. Even now as it nears its climax w the Usos and Roman/Solo. It’s great storytelling.

They pulled a fake sting joining the nWo. That was terrible.

actually imo that was a great move to swerve the people that the franchise guy Sting had jumped ship.

Nobody believed that..the very next week they brought him out and everyone knew.

nWo for sure birthed scarecrow sting tho..also big papa pump. They did a lot of shit like that.. so that’s def a plus