Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

Like when the crowd starts booing she double downs on all the sad shit asking how can they boo for someone who made it from nothing...

Then say some shit like, oh you are all jealous because you are nothing...

I had it worse than every single one of you, and look at me now.... And look at you, still pathetic,

That shit would be classic!!

RK-Bro playing with fire....

Both these dudes been in trouble before, and they decided to play off of it with the whole stoner gimmick.

I wonder how hard they being watched on this run... Cuz they gotta talk about smoking like all the time

What's up wit the weed references
So you just missed my entire previous post? 🤦🏿‍♂️

Both Orton and Riddle have gotten in trouble for weed before. Orion with multiple wellness policy suspensions. Riddle literally got fired from UFC for weed.. So they using that "stoner" tag as a gimmick for their team. They make weed references almost every week.

Remember the trivia night segment in Denver. Like ever answer was weed centric

Both Orton and Riddle have gotten in trouble for weed before. Orion with multiple wellness policy suspensions. Riddle literally got fired from UFC for weed.. So they using that "stoner" tag as a gimmick for their team. They make weed references almost every week.

Its a known thing Randy got busted 3 times in the wellness policy where the 3rd time you get fired. Lol WWE didnt want to fire Randy so they acted like thev3rd offense was still his 2nd. I temember itbwas a big talking point in the dirt sheets because it was clear as day WWE rigged their own policy. Lol that shit is still hilarious.

Nigga I thought they were in Denver tonite. Lol

RK-Bro playing with fire....

Both these dudes been in trouble before, and they decided to play off of it with the whole stoner gimmick.

I wonder how hard they being watched on this run... Cuz they gotta talk about smoking like all the time

They announced like a month or 2 ago that they updated their policy to where weed isn't finable no more or some shit. they probably did that shit JUST so RK Bro could cook but other niggas taking advantage too

Xavier said on twitter that he was changing the name of his roll up pin to the backwoods cause he be rolling niggas up. So now Pat even be calling it that on the air now

Yeah I mean we know the company hypocritical....

But to have a guy who failed the wellness policy 3 times and a guy who got fired for weed be the headliner pot head gimmick team while still not letting niggaz smoke is the worst....

But if it's not a big deal go all in... Have them do segments with Snoop, Wiz and other well known weed smokers

But to have a guy who failed the wellness policy 3 times and a guy who got fired for weed be the headliner pot head gimmick team while still not letting niggaz smoke is the worst....

But if it's not a big deal go all in... Have them do segments with Snoop, Wiz and other well known weed smokers

I think they did some shit wit RVD and Riddle somewhere. I cant remember if he came to RAW or what but everybody was talking bout how they'd be money together

they been lettin people smoke for a long while though, probably since before COVID even.

Weed will eventually be nationally legal. They need to just go ahead and get on the right side of the argument
Let them boys gas up in the hotel after the shows. Sometimes i be feeling creative needs a good smoke session with their stressed uncreative ass.

Its a known thing Randy got busted 3 times in the wellness policy where the 3rd time you get fired. Lol WWE didnt want to fire Randy so they acted like thev3rd offense was still his 2nd. I temember itbwas a big talking point in the dirt sheets because it was clear as day WWE rigged their own policy. Lol that shit is still hilarious.
i heard Pat Patterson saved Randy's job

Back