Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 5/31

Shit is a filler show

The 1 match i was interested in is a 6 man now. I wanted them to unify those tag titles fr.

I’m actually glad they are prolonging unifying those tag titles. This means more RKBro for now.

those added matches could be
Rhea vs Liv
Champa vs Mustafa Ali

idk fill in them blanks

Reactions: TonyDubbz
I’m actually glad they are prolonging unifying those tag titles. This means more RKBro for now.

those added matches could be
Rhea vs Liv
Champa vs Mustafa Ali

idk fill in them blanks

I don't know how the hell they gonna pull off that rk bro break. Everybody loves them mfs and they love teaming together. That shit gonna be bittersweet af.

I do hope Liv and Rhea get on the card. I feel like they should be on it. Ciampa and Mustafa needs to be fleshed out more cause we don't even know why tf he attacking Ali.

Reactions: Iceberg_Taylor
Lacey's story makes me want to buy the prayer cloth from that screaming preacher that would come on at 2 in the morning on B.E.T

They really bout to make njggas hate lacey lmao they might as well throw a curveball and have her go heel in her first actual match.. especially after all that "Lacey wants you all to stand and show some respect" shit. It even sounds heelish

Exactly. What babyface you know tells everyone to do that?? Lol

They really bout to make njggas hate lacey lmao they might as well throw a curveball and have her go heel in her first actual match.. especially after all that "Lacey wants you all to stand and show some respect" shit. It even sounds heelish
Lacey was a great heel, it might go this way.