Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

Brock bout to send Heyman packing too

and if so then im guessing he might go away for a while? return to help Roman during mania season or during the actual match if it goes down

Y'all Tribal Chief hit and ran away, what type of cowardly shit is that. First he ducked now this

this you?

roman-reigns-universal-champion.gif

Roman has the Universal Championship more popular and with more prestige than the WWE championship

they gotta chill the fuck out with this match

& I hope we witnessing a slow heel turn with Kofi & Woods. They digging deeper into the whole King gimmick and starting to get more cocky it seems.

Xavier said new day been wanting to go heel for a long time now, this is the perfect time

& I hope we witnessing a slow heel turn with Kofi & Woods. They digging deeper into the whole King gimmick and starting to get more cocky it seems.

Xavier said new day been wanting to go heel for a long time now, this is the perfect time
The wrong members of New Day turning heel...unless they all going.

Vince ain't allowing them to do that tho

I guess to draw interest but its the fuckin Rumble people watch to be surprised

Back