Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 5/24

Joe comes down to cost styles the match
Orton walks down the ring thinking shit is sweet
Kofi hits trouble in paradise as soon as orton slides in the ring and gets the pin

perfect ending

Whenever this shit is that easy to predict from the Samoa Joe/Kofi spot to the Orton shit that just happened then its bad writing

that shit should not be so predictable

WWE respect new day in ring talent.... These niggaz get crazy tv and ring time for the past 5 years easy.... They may not carry the brand, but they been putting on 5 star matches for a minute, and you always see the bulk of it on TV

WWE respect new day creative. They give them mad freedom to do whatever it takes to get the crowd hype... And it's been transferred to mad merch sales

The solo title run should have been went down...

I would pick big E but as a collective they gonna give it to the vet

WWE respect new day in ring talent.... These niggaz get crazy tv and ring time for the past 5 years easy.... They may not carry the brand, but they been putting on 5 star matches for a minute, and you always see the bulk of it on TV

WWE respect new day creative. They give them mad freedom to do whatever it takes to get the crowd hype... And it's been transferred to mad merch sales

The solo title run should have been went down...

I would pick big E but as a collective they gonna give it to the vet
Wait, what 5 star matches? Lol those Uso New Day matches are dope but not no damn 5.

They had great guess with the Wyatts, the bar, the USos, the matches with the vaudevillians were great.

Maybe 5 star is exaggerating, but they've been extremely consistent in ring performance wise for a while now

They had great guess with the Wyatts, the bar, the USos, the matches with the vaudevillians were great.

Maybe 5 star is exaggerating, but they've been extremely consistent in ring performance wise for a while now
That's fair.

Only problem for me is after two years the New Day gimmick feels drained. They need to let Big E break free and let Kofi and Xavier do their tag team ish.

That's fair.

Only problem for me is after two years the New Day gimmick feels drained. They need to let Big E break free and let Kofi and Xavier do their tag team ish.

I dont think they'll bring them up but I think that last night was a sign of whats to come

they'll keep them together but will have one of them focus more on a singles run and the other two a tag team run.

I could even see them all holding gold at the same time before the year is out.

Especially if they serious about pushing the tag team division now

Big E or Kofi as the US champ and Woods as a tag champ w/ one of them

A year of big E in the main event would lead to some great moments on the mic...

His passionate promos get you charged up as fuck.... Like hair be standing

I see Kofi holding the title...E & X holding the tag titles.

This need to happen

Just saw something saying the gauntlet was originally booked like that with Mustafa getting those huge wins and when he got injured they just kept the same booking in the match with Kofi being the only difference.

I figured thats what it was

they might as well gone and give that opportunity to Kofi now tho fuck it u already started it

Problem is, they need to keep Becky Lynch on one show and one show only so she doesn’t take any shine away from Asuka but sadly they haven’t done that. This all could be avoided with Becky on Raw but nah she had to appear on both shows and Charlotte too

Back