Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

seth and DB is money though..

after the superstar shakeup... that's what we needa build towards

I do remember when you said that shit

DB and ole boy had great chemistry together too
I swear he should have went to 205 live...

But he was ranked the best technical wrestler from 2005-2013

He had the best indie to majors run off all time.

If you follow his career during that 2005-2013 period.... There's a strong argument for him to be in the greatest discussion....

Dude consistently excelled at every level... And when he was finally on the big stage was so over they had to change story lines to accommodate his undeniable popularity....

I know y'all knocked my opinion from the jump..

But had he went to 205 live... He gets back to technical matches, he brings more eyes to the sub brand and he still can be used on the main roster....

Going to New Japan is just an overall loss for everyone who doesn't follow or care to follow that promotion....

Smh
I'm just saying, if he gets hurt against big cass, he came back for nothing.

He could have a much better series of matches against any of the top talent at 205 live....

Y'all can disagree with me forever...

In 205 live.... Daniel Bryan can have technical 5-star matches with the amazing talent there every pay per view and not take 1 really nasty bump...

Not only would it seriously validate the brand and bring more eyes to the smaller project, he could have a much longer and more entertaining come back career...

Or....

He could wrestle 7 foot idiots like big cass take like 30 hard hard bumps and maybe fizzle out on the "come back" by later summer maybe???
Bruh, dbry was the technical wrestler of the year every year consecutively until the started wrestling WWE main event and got hurt....

He became the best in the world wrestling matches like they wrestle on 205 live for over a decade....

He got hurt wrestling matches like raw matches....

205 live would not only be the safest for him, he'd be doing higher quality matches....

Which would also validate their brand and not over crowd the already stacked and horribly miss managed main event picture
Dbry should go to 205 live.

He'd validate the hell out of them

Honestly the genuine love Ali is getting is dope. He showed he belongs with the main guys on the main roster.

I hold him in a higher light then the rest of the 205 guys

my whole point is that he can have better matches and take less damage with smaller guys..

and they can build better story lines on the smaller production...

Becky talks as if she should on top of a horse, wit a shield and sword in her hand, ready to go to war.

tumblr_pjyn9xVKJh1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Back