Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

I’d have Becky retain at TLC, lose the title to Asuka at the rumble, be a surprise entry in the women’s rumble match and win. Next night, have an ember moon sarah Logan match or whatever and have Becky come out and beat up ember and the riott squad and tell Ronda she’s facing her at mania for the title and a huge brawl happens with the women coming out to separate and then the men. Boom

Got damn Naomi holdin!

d843e0fd10c251db19419f3a32aea71bbd248dc8e7c31aeefddacc882a79169b.jpg

Just watched the episode bruh....
AB85D2CB-DCA3-479F-9A05-7D3470EE5BAC.jpeg

Miz gone win the rumble this year and go on to face DB for the title at Mania..

him and Asuka pretty much just won the #30 spots in the mens and womens royal rumble cause they facing R Truth and Carmella in that mixed challenge finals.

winners get #30 spots

Miz gone win the rumble this year and go on to face DB for the title at Mania..

him and Asuka pretty much just won the #30 spots in the mens and womens royal rumble cause they facing R Truth and Carmella in that mixed challenge finals.

winners get #30 spots
Good story but will be a mediocre match sadly... I just wish it wasnt for the title and Miz would just get a big clean win at Mania.

Was Cesaro dressed as LL Cool J tonight or was he trying to be a part of Run DMC ? im arguing wit somebody about this shit right now.

So after the aj bryan fued is over, whos bryan gonna fued wit?? Bryan was the 2nd biggest face behind aj

So after the aj bryan fued is over, whos bryan gonna fued wit?? Bryan was the 2nd biggest face behind aj

I think the DB/AJ feud is gonna be a long one and after it concludes DB will probably go face again and feud w/ Miz leading into a WM match.

If the feud don't end up being long and drawn out then they'll prolly throw him into a program with Shane that nobody wants to see.. and once that is over they'll do the face turn and have him vs Miz at Mania.

I think the DB/AJ feud is gonna be a long one and after it concludes DB will probably go face again and feud w/ Miz leading into a WM match.

If the feud don't end up being long and drawn out then they'll prolly throw him into a program with Shane that nobody wants to see.. and once that is over they'll do the face turn and have him vs Miz at Mania.
turn him face again after one fued?? Nah ,they shoulda had miz beat aj then had him vs bryan at mania, miz gonna end up fueding wit shane anyway, so that leaves... jeff hardy?? Doubt they trust him dude stays injured, orton and joe are heels, literally nobody else left that i could see wit the belt unless im missing someone, still makes zero sense to me that they didnt put finn balor on smackdown dude would def be a main eventer instead they wasting him on raw

turn him face again after one fued?? Nah ,they shoulda had miz beat aj then had him vs bryan at mania, miz gonna end up fueding wit shane anyway, so that leaves... jeff hardy?? Doubt they trust him dude stays injured, orton and joe are heels, literally nobody else left that i could see wit the belt unless im missing someone, still makes zero sense to me that they didnt put finn balor on smackdown dude would def be a main eventer instead they wasting him on raw

I mean they've done some really dumb shit in the past. I just dont see DB being a heel for a long time but then you also have Cena who supposed to be returning soon (probably for a short period of time) and Rey Mysterio

I mean they've done some really dumb shit in the past. I just dont see DB being a heel for a long time but then you also have Cena who supposed to be returning soon (probably for a short period of time) and Rey Mysterio
Cena would work, plus they could throw in the whole bella shit too i actually wouldnt mind seeing that

Back