Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

Based solely on what Vince usually goes for? im gone say Kross, Riddle, Lee, Cole.

the thing is Riddle is already up so hes gonna have a head start before the rest get there.

I'd love for Keith Lee to be pushed to the moon when he get called im but im not sure if it'll happen despite him getting crazy co signs from people like Mark Henry, HBK, Mick Foley, etc
Let's just say it, Keith Lee a black man so he already has a strike against him.

Let's just say it, Keith Lee a black man so he already has a strike against him.

yea idk, I dont rule it out completely but it'll take the crowd voicing their opinions on his booking for that shit to happen probably

the other thing is they really cant afford to be fumbling with guys like Keith Lee anymore cause there's so many other options now. If they dont book him right then he can just leave.

AEW, IMPACT!, ROH, NWA would all love to have that mf on their roster, i guarantee it

yea idk, I dont rule it out completely but it'll take the crowd voicing their opinions on his booking for that shit to happen probably

the other thing is they really cant afford to be fumbling with guys like Keith Lee anymore cause there's so many other options now. If they dont book him right then he can just leave.

AEW, IMPACT!, ROH, NWA would all love to have that mf on their roster, i guarantee it

What makes it even better...KL would be able to fit right in wit all 4 of those organizations, and not skip a beat.

Back