Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 6/14

man I have a feeling Liv gonna drop the title at Summerslam. Seems just like some shit WWE would do.

I read the other day that she been getting the loudest pops from the crowd on the live tour.. If that's true and they pull some bullshit like that? then they deserve whatever comes from it

Madcap in a hell of a position right now. I peeped that we starting to see more and more of the new stars that ppl said they needed to make too. Almost seems like the old guard is slowly starting to transition into putting them over.

I read the other day that she been getting the loudest pops from the crowd on the live tour.. If that's true and they pull some bullshit like that? then they deserve whatever comes from it

i’d be surprised if she made it outta Summerslam with the belt. They gonna do her the same way they did Bianca

Happy to see Drake is getting that bullshit they gave him over too. Still not a fan of it but im a fan of him and knew that he would

i’d be surprised if she made it outta Summerslam with the belt. They gonna do her the same way they did Bianca

Who you think they'll have take it? Rousey again maybe? Word is Charlotte taking on other ventures right now and ain't gonna be back for SS.

It'll be fucked up if they take it off Liv. Only way I wouldn't be mad is if it were somebody like Baszler who got it

Steph immediate influence?

Could be... New stars getting in the spotlight and a proposal for RAW to go back to tv 14 after all these years really don't seem like Vince calls. More like Steph n HHH maybe

Who you think they'll have take it? Rousey again maybe? Word is Charlotte taking on other ventures right now and ain't gonna be back for SS.

It'll be fucked up if they take it off Liv. Only way I wouldn't be mad is if it were somebody like Baszler who got it

I had mentioned awhile ago that there was some reports that Charlotte won’t be back til August so more than likely Ronda gonna win that right back maybe go on a heel run

I had mentioned awhile ago that there was some reports that Charlotte won’t be back til August so more than likely Ronda gonna win that right back maybe go on a heel run

Nuclear heat if she do.. I could see her killing it with a heel turn honestly since you know its probably a lot of shit she's wanted to say about the fans booing her from the jump. Would be the perfect time to stick her ass w/ a mouth piece too maybe

Back