Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 6/14

I can't front...if Charlotte sent me a "You wanna come over" text...

200.gif

Her tall slender azzz be wearin da fucc outta these outfits.

Last edited:
Smackdown man gone have to do something about it's booking b/c it's just the same ol' shit. It's gone be a real slow ride heading into WrestleMania.

Sami need to gon head and come to the dub. That was a burial if I ever seen one. Sacrificed him to get to the match they really wanted.

Ridiculous.

I didn't expect Sami to win but this week & last week's Smackdown has been pointless...
I'm glad I don't dvr any of these shows anymore. WWE is really looking bad.

Just read what happened to Sammi. This what y'all like, nobody being groomed to be the next big thing, everyone being led to slaughter to feed to a champion who's constantly being protected at the expense of talent who should be treated better.
Everybody worried about what's next, when duke is having a historic run right now. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

What's historic about it? What's the classic match he's had? Who has he beat that's worth talking about? Y'all enamored by his silly catchphrase and nothing else

What's historic about it? What's the classic match he's had? Who has he beat that's worth talking about? Y'all enamored by his silly catchphrase and nothing else
You ever think you just hating? He beat Cena, Brock, Bryan, Edge - that's 4 WM main eventers right there, like be serious. If he ain't beat nobody then there ain't nobody to beat.

Beat Big E, Drew, Wyatt, Owens, Braun, Rey, Finn. All world champions. Add that with the other 4 that's 11 world champions. It's a helluva run.

To be fair to Chi point, Roman running out of realistic exciting matches to threaten Roman's run anymore right now unless they get Rock for Mania or go the 100th route with Brock but there isn't anybody who is legit a big name threat.

They should of had somebody being built up almost as strong as him a few matches down the card to make now til Mania more exciting. WALTER got to pop up on his ass or something to keep this momentum going.

Back