Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 6/14

Toni should be good. She is one of those chicks that should of never had to be in NXT, shit was a waste of time. Should of been on the main roster since day 1. Rooting for my girl.

Shotzi idk...I just don't know know.

Last edited:
I can see Shotzi merchandise selling very well
I just meant her in general. Some days Shotzi coo then some.days I'm like wtf is this suicidal chick lol but I hope she finds her footing. Getting away from Ember is already a great start and if she doesn't come out in her toy tank then boy we off to the races.

Last edited:
i wish it was io being called up instead of shotzi. io is ready, point blank. i feel shotzi
didn’t even reach her peak in NXT yet, and could’ve been the face of that woman’s division for the next year or so. she could’ve been the one to dethrone tall sonya

i wish it was io being called up instead of shotzi. io is ready, point blank. i feel shotzi
didn’t even reach her peak in NXT yet, and could’ve been the face of that woman’s division for the next year or so. she could’ve been the one to dethrone tall sonya
I agree it should of been Io.

you one hating ass nigga man

View attachment 583016

its the truth

theres 2 reasons why im saying it

the main one is Tegan got paper legs. If she get hurt again then Shotzi probably gonna be assed out up there. You know how they do

reason #2) Tegan aint got no kinda personality. - When it comes to this im willing to give it a chance tho because Ember didnt have no personality either but teaming up with Shotzi definitely made a difference in her energy.

Read that the new smackdown set looks like a big titantron, kinda like the wrestlemania 35 set up. I really hope not

Edit: it looks different, using a few screens

FB7350B8-B7A2-40E9-AD2A-F5DA26B8EA39.jpeg

Last edited:
PWInsider.com has confirmed the following WWE NXT stars are backstage at Smackdown in Houston, Texas:

*Aaliyah.

*Xia Li.

*Austin Theory.

*Odyssey Jones.

Also

Davey Boy Smith JR signed and is supposedly there backstage.

Kinda wish i would of stayed off twitter or blocked the dirtsheets but who knows who all actually gone show up. Could just be dark matches

Back