Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 5/31

Very solid ep tonight

the King of the Ring qualifiers are moving along real good and all the matches have been pretty damn

this shit starting to feel like a big deal now and we not even at the finals

i just hope they got a plan in place for the winner and not just some bullshit.

I like that they didnt half ass wit the crowns this year but there needs to be some stakes other than that tied to the event.

La Knight hoe’d Solo.

Nigga look like a doorman.

The muhfukka you have to make happy before you enter the club.

Not the bouncers inside, but the pretty and soft muhfukka we place on the outside to make women feel safe and comfortable.

They preempted Smackdown out here in San Diego for some dumbass soccer game so now I’m up at 1130 at night watching “Smackdown Live”. Smh.

• Ether
Reactions: TonyDubbz
Melo is quickly becoming the next Cedric Alexander

kobe-bryant-confused.gif

At no point was Cedric Alexander ever booked like this. Not even when they did attempt to push him.

Melo came in a #2 overall draft pick and already got what? like 3-4 big matches under his belt on the main roster if you count the ones where they were just testing him out on SD and had him facing guys like KO

He pretty much already been stamped as one of those guys by management. HBK, HHH and he got that Cena stamp of approval

Cedric was unfortunately a victim of that Vince era booking.

kobe-bryant-confused.gif

At no point was Cedric Alexander ever booked like this. Not even when they did attempt to push him.

Melo came in a #2 overall draft pick and already got what? like 3-4 big matches under his belt on the main roster if you count the ones where they were just testing him out on SD and had him facing guys like KO

He pretty much already been stamped as one of those guys by management. HBK, HHH and he got that Cena stamp of approval

I just see him being fun to throw around he’s the new ziggler

Soooo...what is a crowd suppose to do??? Are they suppose to be entertaining? Lol!

When they don't react to the matches or the talent...they azzz

If they react and they're live af like the French crowd...they doin too much

hv53DaYcXWe3nRbR1A.gif

Oh so yall want a crowd to be like the NJPW crowd huh? Lol

kobe-bryant-confused.gif

i just hope management don’t see melo as smackdown’s ricochet

they’ll put in nice spots here and there to show out, but ultimately won’t do much meaningful with him

that backlash crowd was no different from other big crowds who've done the same thing over the years

the only difference is they dont get shows over there as often as we do

so i didnt mind them getting their shit off, they were just happy to finally be having a show in their neck of the woods and probably wanted to show how live they could be

i just hope management don’t see melo as smackdown’s ricochet

they’ll put in nice spots here and there to show out, but ultimately won’t do much meaningful with him

I feel like he'll be aight as long as theres no major shake ups in management but u never know. Im not sure if it was on here or somewhere else but i saw somebody say that they might be molding him into what they wanted Adam Cole to be under HHH. only difference is ofc he black and dont got an Undisputed Era rolling with him.

Im liking the cocky gimmick they got him doing right now he just needs a real program to dig into and it looks like it was suppose to be something with him and Lashley before he got hurt.

Reactions: Iceberg_Taylor