Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 5/31

...KO will feel the full WRATH of the Tribal Chief!

Ok...*puts tinfoil conspiracy hat on*...was Sami holding the contract in his hand...a SEED being planted of what we could possibly see down the line?

I wouldnt mind if KO stopped using the stunner. It doesnt come off like when Austin hit it. He needs to bring back the package pile driver.

if I’m to believe (and I say this very very cautiously) that HHH will still be running creative up to and past Mania I’m not worried about what happens after The Usos lose their titles and Roman loses the WWE strap. Less focus on the Bloodline opens up a lot more room for creativity & focus around others.

Obviously having the main belt on RAW dramatically changes the show. All these folks involved the current US Title scene would be involved in the WWE title scene If Roman was appearing on Mondays. Main belt comin back to RAW also opens up opportunities for new a US title picture.

lstcri6kagda1.jpg

but the move is over. the fans pop when he hits it so why should he randomly stop?
It just looks clunky and stiff. Its not like its getting major pops either to have to keep. It gets the reaction most general faces get when hitting their special. Its visually off putting.

Last edited:
Back