Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 6/14

1. They needed a 5th for wargames and with that over he has outlived his usefulness.
  2. With him and Jey peaced up, Roman can no longer play them off each other. The chief likes to gaslight people.
  3. He turned on his own best friend. If he would do that to KO, how can the Line trust him?
  4. He ain't blood and never will be.
I think any of those or a combination of any number of those would be reason enough. But I don't think he gets clipped on Friday. I think he's on a stay of execution until the Rumble.

that’s the biggest thing I took away from Wargames. He turned on his boy. If he was willing to turn on someone whose been his mans for years what’s to say he wouldn’t turn on the bloodline? And he LIED to Jey’s face about talkin to KO. He clearly can’t be trusted lol I think that’s what they’re gonna go with

Random: what is we are all getting swerved by this big night for Sami? This might not end with BL turning on Sami. Whatever they got cooking could end with Sami graduating from Honorary Uce to Sami Uso.

If/When Rock shows up he will be cutting serious promos on his family but the comedic promos could be cut on Sami. I think nobody turns on nobody Friday night

I highly doubt they turning on Sami.

All that was designed to get folks to tune in. Expect a "turn". Only to be nothin at all

Back