Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 5/31

yea those Bray promos are dragging now. I feel like when the match happens tho it aint even gonna be him fighting LA Knight. It'll be whoever is aligned with him under that "Uncle Howdy" character since hes the one who keeps appearing.

Yeah I still don't remember Emma guys.
Damn Emma and Paige were legit the 2 who started the womens NXT Black and Gold shit. I forget Emma is back now i really hope they find her something good to do cus shorty was dope i think her issue is she has a skin disorder.

Damn Emma and Paige were legit the 2 who started the womens NXT Black and Gold shit. I forget Emma is back now i really hope they find her something good to do cus shorty was dope i think her issue is she has a skin disorder.
Nah she a kleptomaniac lol

Id even go as far as saying thats his ONLY great promos that made sense half the time.

This might be a bit of a sidebar but I never was a fan of Bray or even spooky wrestling. I tolerated Taker all these years cause I was a toddler and shit when I first started watching but now knowing that IMPACT had a nigga murdered ima let Bray and his ramblings live.

Back