Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 5/31

Again,another reason why the brand split is wz
This gonna be an unpopular opinion... seeing kofi win a childhood dream was amazing but I gotta be honest kofi is upper mid card at best in my eyes.... I hope I'm proven wrong btw
I agree wit u, dope ass wrestlemania moment but, will kofi ever win the title again? No

This gonna be an unpopular opinion... seeing kofi win a childhood dream was amazing but I gotta be honest kofi is upper mid card at best in my eyes.... I hope I'm proven wrong btw

i’m not sure what classifies as a main event player in wwe nowadays
the line between mid card and main event has become much thinner in recent years

Kofi already had the crowd support and he’s capable in the ring. recently he’s been the most over act in the company along with becky

i’m not sure what else he needs

Problem I have with Kofi ring work is it looks extra safe aka extra fake. Weak ass kicks that look like he is tapping them, weak ass ariel moves, he is best in tag matches where that kind of stuff gets drowned out a bit but like Austin says, mfs need to lay they shit in as best as possible dont make me feel like oh yeah that's def fake. That's Kofi worst issue.

Last edited:
tumblr_pptovbHONh1rmv1vdo1_540.png

Kofi can be a dope gullible that Xavier and big E turn heel to keep the belt on him....

Like have Kofi think he's doing it himself and they be helping him the whole time.... Then when they finally stop helping him he loses.

That could be dope

Kofi can be a dope gullible that Xavier and big E turn heel to keep the belt on him....

Like have Kofi think he's doing it himself and they be helping him the whole time.... Then when they finally stop helping him he loses.

That could be dope

Ain't Big E on the shelf for a while, it's time for Kofi to shine on his own.

So I assume that means Samoa Joe is going to RAW with the U.S. Title?

He was supposed to be on RAW last night but rumor report had him unable to make it b/c of the flu. Hopefully, they announce more trades on wwe.com when SD goes off the air.

I’m assuming that he’s on Raw now

Back