Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 5/31

Also somebody tell folks to stop calling themselves "2 belts _____" like I really be cringing when Sasha says it, it went from a cool lil thing for Becky to cringe as fuck now that Sasha forces it way too much in promos.

Fat chicks not attractive, you and IP just have a fat girl fetish

Nia gained a lot of fuckin weight bruh she was a big girl when she came but she wasnt too big

i thought i was crazy at first but nah. This what she looked like when she debuted

Ij4YogQVGg6SDYX8yx61OpBmAnHxXG6dv3BgphDYbVYVktNl1Vw6h2_CcOiV3hovNNkPPXxLB-xp5gT4-6wm-gpuKOyDeHYCliaFQvorp0Ppu0E7FaSkeMNlCBma

I would of argued a nigga down back then but now i can understand.

I'd still beat now too tho.. I feel like one day she could get back to this ^

Imma still watch FL, but only for

E vs Ced
Bliss vs Orton (curiosity purposes)

Everything else is meh. I mean Sasha vs Bianca is already set in stone. Only purpose of the tag match is something gonna happen where Sasha turns heel again.

Man, I'll fuck w a plus size chick, but nias not voluptuous. Pretty face, fat girl titties and no bubble butt. I'd take some top though

the match at mania between Bianca n Sasha will be a test basically

Bel Air is mostly liked for her charisma but she a powerhouse too, so hopefully we get to see play up her strength in their match

Idk why but i noticed that they stopped letting her whip bitches with her ponytail and that was another thing that drew people to her NXT character. Won't nobody else doing that n it always pulled a reaction from the crowds cus that shit sounded like a whip foreal

the match at mania between Bianca n Sasha will be a test basically

Bel Air is mostly liked for her charisma but she a powerhouse too, so hopefully we get to see play up her strength in their match

Idk why but i noticed that they stopped letting her whip bitches with her ponytail and that was another thing that drew people to her NXT character. Won't nobody else doing that n it always pulled a reaction from the crowds cus that shit sounded like a whip foreal
Prolly saving it for special moments which is smart like Hogan with the belt whoopins.

Back