Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 5/31

Hes the top heel in the company and the best thing they got going right now honestly so it just makes sense for him to hold the strap. Its a lot of people who tune into smackdown just to see what he gonna be on, so why would you not want your main title on that guy?

Owens was a great opponent but what could they have done with him if they gave him the title and took Reigns out of the picture? chances are they would of put him in a feud w/ somebody like Baron Corbin or they would of just reignited the one that he had Rollins over on RAW.
Wouldn't he be more of an asshole if he loses the title. People making fun of him for not being head of the table and since he's not the champ he's not feeding his family.

Wouldn't he be more of an asshole if he loses the title. People making fun of him for not being head of the table and since he's not the champ he's not feeding his family.

Thats probably where they're headed eventually, it just seems too soon for it now. Hes defended it a few times but hes only ever had two challengers since winning it.

theres a couple more people who he could have programs with before actually dropping it.

the Rock acts real funny towards his black side but loves his Samoan side.... he got alot of sellout ways about him... just stating the obvious.
facts... when Rock first came to the wwe he used the name Rocky Maivia..... that told me right then he didn't have the proper respect for his black father... i understand that his grandfather also wrestled (high cheif Peter Maivia) but he always seemed to be ashamed of his father.

nobody refers to a black woman with black parents as a real black woman
they just call her a black woman

which bi-racial woman broke your heart b?
a biracial woman can't do nothin for me for the record,,,, Biacial Banks is a great wrestler no doubt but like i said she's not a real black woman.... she's a biracial woman at most.

so you don’t see the correlation between rocky johnson and rocky maivia/the rock?

stay in school kids
your missing the whole point young grasshopper..... he could have used Dwayne Johnson as his wrestling name .... he could have used Rocky Johnson Jr...... the respect should have been given to the father first is the simple point that i was making......Peter Maivia died when the Rock was young.

your missing the whole point young grasshopper..... he could have used Dwayne Johnson as his wrestling name .... he could have used Rocky Johnson Jr...... the respect should have been given to the father first is the simple point that i was making......Peter Maivia died when the Rock was young.

his fathers in-ring name was ROCKY Johnson
his in-ring name was ROCKY Maivia and the ROCK

:niggaa:

his fathers in-ring name was ROCKY Johnson
his in-ring name was ROCKY Maivia and the ROCK

:niggaa:
you still missing the point retard...... he still could have kept Johnson as his last name.... that's the only point i was making..... you young niggas don't know shit..... you act like you was around when rhe father or grandfather wrestled.

Back