Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 5/31

the champion vs champion match they’re teasing for survivor series >>> the champion vs champion match we’re getting at survivor series

Chelsea Green reportedly broke her wrist during Friday’s WWE SmackDown debut.

As noted at this link, Green made her blue brand arrival in the Survivor Series qualifier that featured winner Liv Morgan, Natalya and Tamina Snuka. Green barely worked the match and disappeared early on after getting kicked off the apron by Morgan.

In an update, Fightful Select reports that Green broke her wrist in the match. She was originally scheduled to win, but the change had to be called on the fly and Morgan won.

The situation was described as “hectic” at ringside.

Chelsea Green reportedly broke her wrist during Friday’s WWE SmackDown debut.

As noted at this link, Green made her blue brand arrival in the Survivor Series qualifier that featured winner Liv Morgan, Natalya and Tamina Snuka. Green barely worked the match and disappeared early on after getting kicked off the apron by Morgan.

In an update, Fightful Select reports that Green broke her wrist in the match. She was originally scheduled to win, but the change had to be called on the fly and Morgan won.

The situation was described as “hectic” at ringside.

Gat damn...looks she already has screws from a previous injury.

Gat damn...looks she already has screws from a previous injury.

I was wondering why her and Tamina were missing for a long while from the end of the match, seem like Nattie had the sleeper hold on Liv for a long ass time. Chelsea was hurt and Tamina just out of shape catching her breath

Damn

I feel like she was only ever on tv as a replacement for Zelina cause wasn't she involved up until her release tonight?

shit still suck that she broke her arm tho

Sucks she got hurt but we need Liv on the team, her and Bianca will be unstoppable

Bianca bout to be soul survivor and eliminate team RAW all on her own.

going into that match I did think that either Liv or Natty would win it before even knowing about ole girl. I just thought she was put in there as a replacement to eat the pin honestly.

it does make more sense having Liv in too since Ruby is in

Sucks she got hurt but we need Liv on the team, her and Bianca will be unstoppable

I mean let's be real. Nia...Shayna...Bianca are the only 3 dominant people on their teams.

But I think Lana gonna be the one wit the sneak in victory. They should've included NXT like they did last year tho.

I mean let's be real. Nia...Shayna...Bianca are the only 3 dominant people on their teams.

But I think Lana gonna be the one wit the sneak in victory. They should've included NXT like they did last year tho.
Team Raw will implode, Lana will be eliminated early and then she's gonna cost Nia and Shayna to get eliminated and after they put her through another table. Bianca get the pin on Mandy and the other one

I m really gettin tired of this Ziggler/Roode/Corbin team combination

those motherfuckers not even a stable but they stay lumped in together

Back