Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

The Taker Goldberg segment was actually pretty dope, match might be ehhh asf but got damn the 4 old guys(Trips and Orton too) are dropping selling promos miles ahead most current stars. That's another problem.

that 24/7 title segment at the golf course already reached 6 million views on Social media I just saw. I guess they gonna be posting the #s from those segments too

Truth entertaining as shit. Always has been

I lmao at that golf segment.

The roll out for the title was turrible...but Truth has made this shyt entertaining.

Lol @ Elias gettin beat under the damn ring.

Reactions: Duwop and TonyDubbz
upload_2019-6-11_13-36-39.png

WWE Champion Kofi Kingston walked out of Super ShowDown with a win over Dolph Ziggler, but The Showoff immediately demanded a title rematch after Xavier Woods got involved. To prevent anyone from interfering in a potential rematch, Ziggler asked for a Steel Cage Match, and he will get his wish at WWE Stomping Grounds.

However, tonight on SmackDown LIVE, it will be three-on-three, as The New Day return at full strength to take on Ziggler, Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn in a huge Six-Man Tag Team Match. Big E is back from the knee injury that put him out of action and is ready to back up the WWE Champion and Woods, while Ziggler has found allies in KO & Zayn, who have no love lost with the pancake-loving trio.

Who will claim a monumental victory heading into WWE Stomping Grounds?

I'm down for that cage match. I think that will be the match of the night. Callin it now.

bray begging folks to let him in
aliester begging folks to open his door and fight him

correlation?

Personally like the new logo, more gritty compared to the shit logos we have had for over a decade.

Completely forgot about shelton benjamin, i mean wtf did that nigga even come back for?? Dude would be great for aew