Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

AJ needs to figure out how to do his finisher pose with his newfound muscle mass.

He completely forgets his new lats when he throws his arms out.

Speaks volumes to his form when exercising since he obviously lacks the mind muscle connection

Naomi's titties keep poppin out
I can't believe this is the only comment about this. It completely took over the match. Titties was trying to glow for the last five minutes of the match. I'm surprised they didn't cut it short around the third time the titties said hi.

Titties was selling too.

Probably one of the best Naomi matches. Low key Nia looked a bit too distracted by the titties. She was going to win the whole time, so why have Naomi attempt a three minute topless comeback?

They never actually said that both titles will be on the line. Guess we’ll get more clarification during the contract signing. I don’t think Paul loses the US belt to Cody tho. I smell a screwy finish where both men retain.

You becoming a fan yet of Jade @TonyDubbz ?

I was never not a fan i just wanted her to get better bro. She the total package she just gotta pull it all together with the in ring work but so far shes been impressive. I could even look past the mistakes at Backlash becus she did so good in the rest of the match + they say some parts of that was due to the ref so not all her fault

Bianca going for Jaded is a deep cut.

Seeds already being sewn.

that feud whenever it does happen is gonna be crazy

especially since they so tight right now, coming out dancing to eachothers themes and shit, doing their interviews together n all that

Who you want the heel. I think Bianca need the heel turn more, you don't want her getting the Cena sucks like chants because her face run has gotten stale.

Bianca for sure

It'll also help mask shit for Jade as far as her in ring work during their match goes cus it'll be some mentor vs the teacher type shit w/ the story being Bianca took her under her wing and then turned on her.

Back