Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread: 5/24

AFC and NFC Championship games Sunday. WWE dont want them kinda problems.

yeah wwe held the rumble on the last sunday of january for the longest because that was the NFL’s bye before the super bowl

NFL adding another game to the schedule fucked it up for them

If Brock goes over Bobby then Roman loses to Seth, if Brock loses then Roman wins. Brock and Roman we already know fighting for a title but which one we'll find out tonight.

It's gonna be for the Universal. Roman missin out on the last ppv was blessing for them.

Brock losing would give them a chance to circle back around and have their match on the biggest stage. NOW, there only one thing that may or may not throw things off again...Elimination Chamber.

We dunno how that's gonna a play in Saudi and how it'll affect WM. So say Brock loses tonite. This sets him up for EC where he could possibly win that. Which is how they would circle back to him & Roman.

I'm just spitballin possible scenarios

It's gonna be for the Universal. Roman missin out on the last ppv was blessing for them.

Brock losing would give them a chance to circle back around and have their match on the biggest stage. NOW, there only one thing that may or may not throw things off again...Elimination Chamber.

We dunno how that's gonna a play in Saudi and how it'll affect WM. So say Brock loses tonite. This sets him up for EC where he could possibly win that. Which is how they would circle back to him & Roman.

I'm just spitballin possible scenarios
I don't think they put that much into changing belta up at Elimination Chamber as they used to. Sad b/c its the best scenario match for title changes

I don't think they put that much into changing belta up at Elimination Chamber as they used to. Sad b/c its the best scenario match for title changes

Yeah that's why I mentioned Saudi. Pretty much taken that ppv wit a grain of salt

Back