Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

If we're being real Raw women's division is ass compared to Smackdown

I kinda dont wanna see Tiffany go over to RAW but since shes eligible theres a real big chance that she going over there as a top pick.

I feel like having her and Kiana on the same show will lead to one not getting as much shine unless they just pair them up.

I kinda dont wanna see Tiffany go over to RAW but since shes eligible theres a real big chance that she going over there as a top pick.

I feel like having her and Kiana on the same show will lead to one not getting as much shine unless they just pair them up.
She should, Smackdown too loaded and Tiff can get lost especially when they truly start pushing Jade

Says a lot when they got this brotha in a match wit the champ on his 1st official SD debut. Essentially test. But more importantly...they see he's a future top talent.

Black Excellence

Melo got a bright future in this new era

shit would of been real shakey under Vince but i think he gone be more than ok under Hunter

Id be pissed if they jobbed Melo out to Cody.

whenever he said at the start of the show that he didnt have his gear thats what i though was bout to happen..

a quick squash with him in a suit would of been nasty af

happy to see Cody atleast sold the match and didnt hop up right away when it was over

lil things like that mean a lot

Cody old skool. So he pays close attention to details.
Main reason we all became fans of him when he hit the inides. He is one of the very few who know how to work the old school book in the current era to a T.

I can see him as the next HHH/Shawn leading the new era behind the scenes decades from now when he is done in the ring. I hope Melo is staying close to him in the back going forward to soak it up. He is the one NXT talent from the new era I've really been into and hope he stays in the game long term to get his flowers down the line.

Back