Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/10

They stopped the suprises few years ago, i know because my royal rumble parties took a hit in energy as a result. Lol

Yea, the last BIG surprise was probably Aj in 2015

Outside of that its just been legends and NXT folks making their debuts during the rumble. (I always thought that was just as cool) but it wont feel like that this year since they already got some shine during Survivor Series.

Yea, the last BIG surprise was probably Aj in 2015

Outside of that its just been legends and NXT folks making their debuts during the rumble. (I always thought that was just as cool) but it wont feel like that this year since they already got some shine during Survivor Series.
Yeah my homies who are casuals would be lit asf for the rumble parties at my spot then the year Adam Cole came out as a surprise I'm the only one in the room that screamed and everybody just like "oh...." and classic WWE you can't even win your casual fans over with anybody debuting in the rumble because they dont end up doing anything and just getting whipped like a jabroni( AJ Styles, Adam Cole,)

Im just happy these niggas back in the tag team division

they probably should of been on RAW cause theres more fresh match ups over there for them but the SD tag team division honestly needs them more.

Atleast we'll have a fresh match up if they go up against Miz & Morrison

Yeah my homies who are casuals would be lit asf for the rumble parties at my spot then the year Adam Cole came out as a surprise I'm the only one in the room that screamed and everybody just like "oh...." and classic WWE you can't even win your casual fans over with anybody debuting in the rumble because they dont end up doing anything and just getting whipped like a jabroni( AJ Styles, Adam Cole,)

A lot of people think that someone from NXT will win it this year but I don't see that happening. Most I could see going down is one or two guys from that brand being in the final 4 cause they already got their shine at Survivor Series.

I don’t know want an nxt person to win either rumble. I don’t want nxt to be over saturated

Just not this year. I wanna see it happen maybe in another year or 2 but if they do it after all they've with them this year then its really gonna be overkill

Im just happy these niggas back in the tag team division

they probably should of been on RAW cause theres more fresh match ups over there for them but the SD tag team division honestly needs them more.

Atleast we'll have a fresh match up if they go up against Miz & Morrison

Robert Roode should be back soon maybe tha Usos will wrestle Roode& Ziggler.

I wonder if Miz gonna destroy the Miz TV set and reintroduce the Dirt Sheet now that JoMo back

Back