Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Vince went all out for that set.

I really hope that the new brand extension next week forces WWE to actually take that shit seriously this time around.

They gone have to really step it up going forward after this rollout. RAW is now officially the C show cause I promise u SDs roster is bout to be stacked after that draft.

tumblr_pyvm5aOg8m1rmv1vdo1_540.png

After that twitch shit I saw today fuck Randy Orton I hope he fuck his shoulder up taking out the trash again

They gone have to really step it up going forward after this rollout. RAW is now officially the C show cause I promise u SDs roster is bout to be stacked after that draft.

Yeah Smackdown about to get that 5 star treatment after being the interior show for over 10+ years. RAW is going to need a miracle to get back to being what it was in the late 90's-mid 00s.

So who yall think saving Kofi tonight? Rey? Taker? Austin? Cause I'll be surprised if he drops the strap on this show but then again they could go for shock value.. then again Kofi losing to Brock won't be shocking

So who yall think saving Kofi tonight? Rey? Taker? Austin? Cause I'll be surprised if he drops the strap on this show but then again they could go for shock value.

Rey or Kofi DQ's himself by takin a chair to Brock cranium.

Back