Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

tumblr_pw81k5g2e81vp65vyo1_500.gif

tumblr_pw81k5g2e81vp65vyo2_500.gif

tumblr_pw81k5g2e81vp65vyo3_500.gif

lmfao that ending was unexpected as fuck

i thought it was gonna be Aiden english w/ the way dude was dressed

then i saw some saying it might be luke harper but damn

& why daniel bryan be grabbing his nose like he coked out now that shit crazy to see

lmfao that ending was unexpected as fuck

i thought it was gonna be Aiden english w/ the way dude was dressed

then i saw some saying it might be luke harper but damn

& why daniel bryan be grabbing his nose like he coked out now that shit crazy to see

They could have swerved us w/Aiden English and have Roman beat his ass in two matches. Then have Aiden confess that he wasn't the driver and that he was blackmailed by Bryan/Rowan.

Following week Bryan or Rowan beats Aiden's ass b/c he's a "liar". Later that night Roman is in a match Bryan/Rowan causes a DQ, it's a 2 on 1 brawl somebody comes out from the crowd in a hoodie (it's Harper). Mystery guy takes out Roman. Bryan gets on the mic and says he knows who tried to run him down. Harper is revealed as the hitman.

Rowan/Harper/Bryan is another stable for Smackdown and a feud for Reigns.

Aight bruh... this is it. There chance to finally fix that bullshit ending we got stuck w/ last week.

Hopefully the dude who DB and Rowan revealed last week is actually a wrestler and tonight he'll make his debut by fucking up Reigns?

Thats the only way they gone be able to justify that shit and get me back into this angle. Make him another muscle for Bryan.

Back