Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Jojo still out cause of maternity leave. And she wasn’t an interviewer before she got pregnant. I actually don’t miss her as an ring announcer. I do miss looking at her but both male ring announcers do a better job than her. She’d be fine as an interviewer again

bray got that bitch peg?

pop up powerbomb >>> KO’s stunner
Nah problem is that shit looks hella weak too and im a sucker for a good power bomb. It never looks like a finish because the person falls kind of soft. Stunner just needs polished hell even Austin had to take a min to get it right because his early stunners were like this too maybe even slower.

Wish Kevin kept his finisher in the indies cus it's the best one he had.
tumblr_mtwwjuZAKu1qhjbxeo2_250.gif

Nah problem is that shit looks hella weak too and im a sucker for a good power bomb. It never looks like a finish because the person falls kind of soft. Stunner just needs polished hell even Austin had to take a min to get it right because his early stunners were like this too maybe even slower.

Wish Kevin kept his finisher in the indies cus it's the best one he had.
View attachment 152989
Yea but they not playing with these piledriver type moves. One fuck up and a mf'er is paralyzed

Last edited:
Pretty good episode of smackdown. Loved the Orton promo about kofi. Trish sounded much better on the mic especially when she called Charlotte a bitch. Btw. I don’t mind Kayla Braxton but where was Charly this week?

And smh at that shit falling on Roman lol

Last edited:
Pretty good episode of smackdown. Loved the Orton promo about kofi. Trish sounded much better on the mic especially when she called Charlotte a bitch. Btw. I don’t mind Kayla Braxton but where was Charly this week?

And smh at that shit falling on Roman lol
Charly was hosting First Take yesterday

There were a lot of changes to last night's Smackdown episode. The original plan for last night's Smackdown episode was to feature Kofi Kingston vs. Andrade in the main event.

However, once WWE had their production meeting for the show, plans were changed and the new main event was to be Xavier Woods & Kingston teaming against Daniel Bryan and Rowan. However, about an hour before the show went on the air, the decision was made to pull Kingston from the main event and replace him with Big E. We are told all the changes were Vince McMahon calls.

Originally, the Summerslam card was to have featured Roman Reigns against Daniel Bryan, but the word making the rounds at TV last night was that the bout will likely be dropped in order to let the current storyline play out.

The Daniel Bryan career announcement has also appeared to have been dropped, unless WWE decides to work that back into a storyline. There was zero mention of it last night backstage.
Last night's Smackdown ended with a reveal that Rowan was responsible for the attacks on Roman Reigns, but we are told that may not be 100% set in stone as other ideas have been pitched. Reigns is slated to wrestle Daniel Bryan on a TON of live events coming out of Summerslam.

The build to SummerSlam has been a very shitty one.

Last night's Smackdown wasn't great as the entire show was just one big drag. I didn't even make it to the main event of the show.

Back