Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

It just looks clunky and stiff. Its not like its getting major pops either to have to keep. It gets the reaction most general faces get when hitting their special. Its visually off putting.

fam...
its-over-its-done.gif

i'm not saying on the biggest supporter of him using the move but it works for him
if some fans had the book they would cut a wrestlers legs from under them, making them change what got them over simply because they don't like it...just like vince ironically

fam...
View attachment 1004373

i'm not saying on the biggest supporter of him using the move but it works for him
if some fans had the book they would cut a wrestlers legs from under them, making them change what got them over simply because they don't like it...just like vince ironically
Lol he not getting wild pops because of the stunner man. If he would of hit the pop up power bomb it would be the same reaction expecially against Roman. Now we acting like Owens became over because of a ugly stunner??

He been over for years now. All im getting is you like that he does it which is fine but its still ugly.

shrug-shoulders.gif

Last edited:
Lol he not getting wild pops because of the stunner man. If he would of hit the pop up power bomb it would be the same reaction expecially against Roman. Now we acting like Owens became over because of a ugly stunner??

He been over for years now. All im getting is you like that he does it which is fine but its still ugly.

View attachment 1004693

he executes the move the exact way austin did. like…exactly the same. probably the easiest move in owens arsenal

mans can springboard from the second rope to the top rope and hit a moonsault, but a stunner is too much for him

y’all are weird sometimes lol

he executes the move the exact way austin did. like…exactly the same. probably the easiest move in owens arsenal

mans can springboard from the second rope to the top rope and hit a moonsault, but a stunner is too much for him

y’all are weird sometimes lol
It really aint that serious tbh. And you proved my point he can do everything under the sun so he dont have to use the stunner but if he does thats fine lol. Folks find the weirdest things to defend as well when its a common opinion. Shit dont look that good, oh well. He has 50 more moves under his sleeve.

Last edited:
Brock Lesnar, who returned to Raw this past Monday, is scheduled for tonight's edition of Friday Night Smackdown in Laredo, Texas.

One would think this also means he's heading to the Royal Rumble, so stay tuned.

I rather watch Braun than Kross least Braun can sorta wrestle. Kross is mid as hell I’m glad they didn’t shoe horn him into a program with Roman like they were implying

Back