Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Earlier today, Shawn Michaels announced Nikkita Lyons was "medically unavailable" for tonight's Smackdown taping.

We are told that the wording in the announcement was "correct", but that Lyons is not currently injured and that an injury did not result in her being pulled from the taping.

The decision was made yesterday to keep Lyons from traveling to Smackdown in Canada and send Toxic Attraction in her and Zoey Stark's place.

Earlier today, Shawn Michaels announced Nikkita Lyons was "medically unavailable" for tonight's Smackdown taping.

We are told that the wording in the announcement was "correct", but that Lyons is not currently injured and that an injury did not result in her being pulled from the taping.

The decision was made yesterday to keep Lyons from traveling to Smackdown in Canada and send Toxic Attraction in her and Zoey Stark's place.
She probably not vaccinated

Last edited:
Sheamus vs Gunther would be a war. But I gotta go with the Honorary Uce for the dubb. Gotta step up or step aside.

I dunno man. I think Madcap may win this.

BUT...Sami winning would add to the Bloodline having all the gold shtick.

I do wanna see Shemus vs Walter tho. That shyt would be BRUTAL.

It's definitely worth watching. You can build a case for them all

You aint fuckin with Madcap? LOL
True say he still needs to improve and his moves are pretty generic
He needs a whole new presentation actually.
Exactly what you said he needs a new presentation. I think he def cool in the ring and looks the part but thay Corbin shit kinda ruined it for me. The new look super generic, he got time to find his lane.

But honestly if he winning to just be a victim to Walter...fuck it lets go.

Is this was the Vince Era...he would've changed their names to the Boom Squad and have them come out in fairy music throwing glitter

Back