Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Toxic Attraction to Smackdown I called it!

PWInsider.com has confirmed that former WWE NXT Women's Tag Team Champions Toxic Attraction, Jacy Jayne and Gigi Dolan are indeed in Montreal for tonight's Smackdown.

PWInsider.com is also told that Nikkita Lyons is not at today's taping as originally scheduled, so the current plans are for Toxic Attraction to now face Natalya and Sonya Deville.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that former WWE NXT Women's Tag Team Champions Toxic Attraction, Jacy Jayne and Gigi Dolan are indeed in Montreal for tonight's Smackdown.

PWInsider.com is also told that Nikkita Lyons is not at today's taping as originally scheduled, so the current plans are for Toxic Attraction to now face Natalya and Sonya Deville.
So get called up just to lose on your debut

Lol no reason for Sonya and Natalya to beat them at all. In fact didn’t Toxic Attraction have beef with Io Sky back in NXT for the women’s title? They could build to that.

I'm glad Nikkita/Zoey no longer involved. That random pairing reeked desperation to fill a bracket.

Graves haf already addressed how some of the teams were makeshift on smackdown too but said that winning the tournament could lead to a legit pairing for any of em.

I do think Kota and io taking it all tho and they really werent a legit team either when u think about it

If IO & Dakota win...could Bayley be set up to win the Raw women's title?

Not yet, it's already a faction in the company having damn near all the belts

Was going to say the same. Dont overkill factions having all the belts so soon or when a faction already has that thing going for them and NXT just did it with Mandy crew or it makes it normal when it happens so soon. When a faction wins all the belts it should be special and rare.

Also dont think a faction has to have all the belts to have a dope run.

Back