Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Damn, if they make this a trash run, Sasha and Naomi were right ....

The crowd is clearly behind Liv and her being the champ. She's over and can perform. If this shit is corny it's because creative don't know WTF to do with the women, and that's why the hottest female tag team walked

Damn, if they make this a trash run, Sasha and Naomi were right ....

The crowd is clearly behind Liv and her being the champ. She's over and can perform. If this shit is corny it's because creative don't know WTF to do with the women, and that's why the hottest female tag team walked

Whats crazy is i dont even think Liv would be in this position if they didnt walk out. Chances are she dont even get booked for MITB and that spot goes to Sasha or Naomi but now they being forced to elevate her basically so that they can have another fan favorite in the title picture.

they really cant afford to fuck up w/ her right now if Sasha gone fr

Whats crazy is i dont even think Liv would be in this position if they didnt walk out. Chances are she dont even get booked for MITB and that spot goes to Sasha or Naomi but now they being forced to elevate her basically so that they can have another fan favorite in the title picture.

they really cant afford to fuck up w/ her right now if Sasha gone fr
They going to, cuz Sasha was right. They don't put the effort into the female talent.

Hopefully turns it around. Cuz the women's division was at it's best when Steph took it seriously and put them on the main event of WM

I aint liking the Maximum male model shit but its people who were eating it up last week and i was surprised

the "titelate your juices" shit is funny when he says it but thats bout it for me

They going to, cuz Sasha was right. They don't put the effort into the female talent.

Hopefully turns it around. Cuz the women's division was at it's best when Steph took it seriously and put them on the main event of WM

Steph always done right by the women thats why im hoping they not just shootin us no bull about her being in a higher role for now. She could get shit back on track

Oh yea, lacey gettin ready for that heel turn either that or she need to fuck off.

Back