Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Nigga did you really come in here just to argue with niggas?

give shenco his playbook back you using it wrong.

fuck.

FUCK!
when i said he was Shenco v2 but with trollin I got "I dont think Chi trollin, he just expressing how he feel". I atleast think Shenco serious on how he feel like Jim Cornette, Chi just wants to stir the pot to get computers putin.

Last edited:
Hmm I actually think it would be a good path to possibly reuniting him with KO & have them take on the Usos, after he loses his cash-in of course

This the way it should go. You use this to turn Sami into the serious, underdog fan favorite again. Have him win MITB in order to get the Bloodlines attention. Let him kick it w/ Heyman and the Usos for a few weeks till Reigns steps in. Tells Heyman that he need to talk to his boy Sami about getting rid of that briefcase.

Then u have Heyman n the Usos try and convince Sami he need to cash in and lay down for Reigns. Spend like the next week or 2 w/ him actually contemplating it and then have Owen's pop back up to convince him not to.

You can build a whole story outta that and get ppl invested in what Sami decides to do.

Niggas removed Drew and Sheamus from the MITB match just to team them up to beat the Usos and get their MITB spots back :niggawhat:
Smackdown creative is trash and has been for a few months. The last ppv they had like 1 or 2 smackdown matches because "they didnt have anything".

when i said he was Shenco v2 but with trollin I got "I dont think Chi trollin, he just expressing how he feel". I atleast think Shenco serious on how he feel like Jim Cornette, Chi just wants to stir the pot to get computers putin.

Lmao, wait.. why is it easy to believe Shenco is serious but not Chi-town? is it cause Chi don't storm off like a hoe everytime somebody call him on some shit?

I still dont think he trolling either. I just think he not interested in shit thats goin on in wrestling right now and is just hate watching/reading so he can come in here and talk shit. 🤷🏾‍♂️

they finally turned the Viking Raiders heel

they years late on that shit though cause the crowd dont give af about them now, which is a shame cause they were over in ROH.

Might as well let them go back there

Lmao, wait.. why is it easy to believe Shenco is serious but not Chi-town? is it cause Chi don't storm off like a hoe everytime somebody call him on some shit?

I still dont think he trolling either. I just think he not interested in shit thats goin on in wrestling right now and is just hate watching/reading so he can come in here and talk shit. 🤷🏾‍♂️
It all funny to me but homie already admitted to trollin on here before. Even the opinions just going against the grain when it be the most perfect out comes on both shows and if he just not interested and choppin it up then that proved my point even further to a T
Lol Its entertaining but annoying after just like Shenco.

Same book but Shenco atleast have valid points on what he does like. Chi do too but then he go out the field with it to get reactions. Like somebody said he just gettimg his Miz on.

It all funny to me but homie already admitted to trollin on here before. Even the opinions just going against the grain when it be the most perfect out comes on both shows and if he just not interested and choppin it up then that proved my point even further to a T
Lol Its entertaining but annoying after just like Shenco.

Same book but Shenco atleast have valid points on what he does like. Chi do too but then he go out the field with it to get reactions. Like somebody said he just gettimg his Miz on.

The same thing I shitted on WWE for doing, pushing midget malnourished wrestlers I do the same for AEW when they brought those same midget malnourished wrestlers into the company. I wasn't trolling when it was wwe i was saying it about but now it is when it's aew. How you pushing the same dudes you made fun of during the ratings battle with NXT. This like when TNA was different from wwe and then became just like wwe

I've stated I hate long title reigns so two and a half years of Roman I'm at my wits end. I shit on Brock not defending the title but when I do it with Roman I'm trolling. When you agree with me it's cool but it's trolling when you don't. Y'all can't even admit Roman's run got stale a year ago. That dude been having the exact same match and cutting the same exact promo no matter who it's against.

Pro wrestling is just bad at the moment with the exception of a few things. I can skip a few weeks of shows and feel like nothing of importance was missed

This the way it should go. You use this to turn Sami into the serious, underdog fan favorite again. Have him win MITB in order to get the Bloodlines attention. Let him kick it w/ Heyman and the Usos for a few weeks till Reigns steps in. Tells Heyman that he need to talk to his boy Sami about getting rid of that briefcase.

Then u have Heyman n the Usos try and convince Sami he need to cash in and lay down for Reigns. Spend like the next week or 2 w/ him actually contemplating it and then have Owen's pop back up to convince him not to.

You can build a whole story outta that and get ppl invested in what Sami decides to do.
It's a waste to use it on someone you know is going to lose. Seth needs it more than anyone, he's been doing the job for everyone since facing Roman so let him have a successful cash in and hold it until Cody comes back and they continue their feud

Smackdown creative is trash and has been for a few months. The last ppv they had like 1 or 2 smackdown matches because "they didnt have anything".

Ever since last year’s Draft Smackdown has been a strange show. Before that it was killin it every Friday. These niggas in creative just don’t be givin a fuck what they put out there

Back