Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Paul E in his bag tonight but notice he didn't mention The Nature Boy as songwriter Roman could beat

He know...

If Heyman putting the tag team titles over in that promo don't make em seem important then idk what will 🤷🏿‍♂️

Randy/Roman feud starts tonight ...I feel it.

Rkbro dropping the titles....

Randy bout to go in his bag cuz Roman ended his fun run....

Randy gonna be on some" I was having a good time, and you just couldn't let me have that .... So now I have to ruin everything you've built"

You wanna take Corbin to the next level and stop bullshittin wit him as a heel??

Have him invite Pat to Happy Talk n then beat the shit outta him for always talking trash about him. Crowd will boo the shit outta him cause they love pat.

Then u set up that program until Moss returns for his get back

You wanna take Corbin to the next level and stop bullshittin wit him as a heel??

Have him invite Pat to Happy Talk n then beat the shit outta him for always talking trash about him. Crowd will boo the shit outta him cause they love pat.

Then u set up that program until Moss returns for his get back

I was literally thinking the same shit. I been peepin Pat hates this Nigga. They should definitely work a feud.

shit I had Summer Slam in mind for that

Sooooooooooo why shotzi not getting more screen time? That was great 🤔

Sooooooooooo why shotzi not getting more screen time? That was great 🤔

She just might be if those other two don't get right 😬...

Nah but Shotzi is dope and I hope they realize it soon. This is her second week in a row on tv so maybe they about to start using her more.

If she can avoid them budget cuts and get another face run then she might be in there. Little girls loved her with the tank n shit.

Back