Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

Man yall peeping how hard Vince is trying to beat AEW RAMPAGE with Smackd0wn next week. First they said they going a hour extra now they reported no commercial breaks for the last 30 mins. And what's crazy is I think the SD rating would win regardless if it was a regular SD since FOX does over 2 million.

Man yall peeping how hard Vince is trying to beat AEW RAMPAGE with Smackd0wn next week. First they said they going a hour extra now they reported no commercial breaks for the last 30 mins. And what's crazy is I think the SD rating would win regardless if it was a regular SD since FOX does over 2 million.

Their excuse is because it’s the last smackdown before crown jewel. Also next week’s episode is on FS1 so they want more eyes on smackdown next week. They trying hard lol

Nah last time they were on FS1 they only had 881 viewers. I'm thinking that's why Tony made that post cause he know itll be closer without them being on FOX.

SD main event is Sasha vs Becky too cause they know those 2 draw with the women. I won't be surprised if they throw a stip on that shit just because

If they were smart they'd have a segment that led to Liv Morgan getting a title shot in that slot or they'd add her to the main event n say if she wins then the match at Crown jewel will be a 4 way. Sasha n Becky got their stans but people really fucking w/ Liv right now

If they were smart they'd have a segment that led to Liv Morgan getting a title shot in that slot or they'd add her to the main event n say if she wins then the match at Crown jewel will be a 4 way. Sasha n Becky got their stans but people really fucking w/ Liv right now
Just remember who started the Liv movement

Just remember who started the Liv movement

I still ain't a huge fan of her but I ain't biased either.

She got a crazy following, like to the point where you can't ignore that shit unless u doing it intentionally. She's one who'll end up leaving if they don't get right b4 her contract up.

My son said they’re in town.. didn’t even know otherwise I would’ve gotten tickets. smh

My son said they’re in town.. didn’t even know otherwise I would’ve gotten tickets. smh

I aint fucking w/ it when they come here. Not just cause its RAW but cause those shows gotta be COVID breeding grounds

Still cant believe they doing this rushed/watered down KOTR tournament.

KOTR was like one of if not my favorite PPV back in the day

Back