Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

O: Brock
N: Big E
D: multi man or bloodline vs new day
J: Drew or Goldberg
F: Chamber
WM: Drew or Rock

When you split it up like this there is more than enough to hold us over. Shit still not fair tho given RAWs roster..

KOTR Bracket looks weak it look like they setting us up for a Woods vs Kofi match too..

Whoever responsible for that Queens Crown tournament needs to be fuckin fired

niggas eliminated toni but Liv Morgan in the first round is an even bigger WTF. She one of the most over chicks they got right now outside of the HW and Bianca.. this was the perfect time to elevate her

Whoever responsible for that Queens Crown tournament needs to be fuckin fired

niggas eliminated toni but Liv Morgan in the first round is an even bigger WTF. She one of the most over chicks they got right now outside of the HW and Bianca.. this was the perfect time to elevate her

Man I'm almost about ready to hop off the WWE train after 30+ yrs of watching. A lot of the booking they push is ridiculous.

Man I'm almost about ready to hop off the WWE train after 30+ yrs of watching. A lot of the booking they push is ridiculous.

SD usually does a good job at living up to that "Land of opportunity" tag but not tonight. Even more of a reason to worry about them coming outta the draft. Now im wondering if they traded writing teams too.

Didn't watch smackdown cause of the MLB playoffs but read that Liv Morgan lost in the tournament which is wack. I guarantee that when her contract up she will be joining her bff in AEW, she'll be dumb not to.

Back