Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/17

Sami Zayn made tha segment worth watching.....Zayn is slowly becoming a great heel manager.

Agreed.

I’ve never been into Zayn... knew of him before, he was alright to me. He became corny in WWE. They messed up by pulling the trigger on Zayn and Owens. They should’ve been best buds all NXT until they got to the main roster. His whole career wld be different rn...

But he plays this manager role great... keep him there.

World Wrestling Entertainment has pulled the plug on this Friday's Smackdown taping in Detroit, Michigan and will instead broadcast Friday Night Smackdown and 205 Live this week from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources.

The decision was made today due to the current coronavirus outbreak.

An official announcement regarding the change is forthcoming.

Agreed.

I’ve never been into Zayn... knew of him before, he was alright to me. He became corny in WWE. They messed up by pulling the trigger on Zayn and Owens. They should’ve been best buds all NXT until they got to the main roster. His whole career wld be different rn...

But he plays this manager role great... keep him there.
He was corny as El Generico too tho.

WWE issued the following statement to PWInsider.com in response to our reports over the last 24 hours that Friday Night Smackdown would be broadcast from the WWE Performance Center:

“Friday Night SmackDown on March 13 will air live as regularly scheduled and emanate from WWE’s training facility in Orlando, Florida with only essential personnel in attendance. The event was originally scheduled in Detroit, Michigan.”

PWInsider.com has also learned that the current plan is to broadcast the show without fans in attendance, although that could change

Reactions: Playboy buddy rose