Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

man bring linda next week to help kofi at this point thats the only person that can help lmao mania 3 weeks away and week before mania kofi and db gotta have a promo so lets see

I have an idea... b/c I kinda see where WWE is going with this.

Vince is going to find some way to fuck over Kofi every week leading up to WrestleMania. On the night of WM, it will be announced that the winner of the ATG Battle Royal will face Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title later on in the evening. Kofi is so desperate he enters the battle royal and wins after eliminating Strowman (or whoever last).

Later in the evening:

WWE Championship:
Kofi vs Daniel Bryan

KOFI WINS!
Vince is stunned.

I don't believe that they would book DB to beat Kofi 3 times in 3 months. Kofi took the L at EC
Kofi took the L after beat 5 straight opponents

I have an idea... b/c I kinda see where WWE is going with this.

Vince is going to find some way to fuck over Kofi every week leading up to WrestleMania. On the night of WM, it will be announced that the winner of the ATG Battle Royal will face Daniel Bryan for the WWE Title later on in the evening. Kofi is so desperate he enters the battle royal and wins after eliminating Strowman (or whoever last).

Later in the evening:

WWE Championship:
Kofi vs Daniel Bryan

KOFI WINS!
Vince is stunned.

I don't believe that they would book DB to beat Kofi 3 times in 3 months. Kofi took the L at EC
Kofi took the L after beat 5 straight opponents

i like it but the kofi winning part i doubt they gonna give him the title i hope they do tho man if wwe really wanted to pop for kofi they somehow get austin involved to help kofi against vince that be goat storyline

i like it but the kofi winning part i doubt they gonna give him the title i hope they do tho man if wwe really wanted to pop for kofi they somehow get austin involved to help kofi against vince that be goat storyline

Man if they have Kofi take the L at Mania that crowd is probably going to shit on the rest of card the entire night. Plus why build this story up so good to have Bryan retain the gold? This story really doesn't need Stone Cold but will be an added bonus though.

Man if they have Kofi take the L at Mania that crowd is probably going to shit on the rest of card the entire night. Plus why build this story up so good to have Bryan retain the gold? This story really doesn't need Stone Cold but will be an added bonus though.

agree but u really think vince gonna give kofi a title run? i hope he does tho im thinkin someone on new day will turn on kofi or accidentally cost him the match to take the heat off him losing cleanly and end of the new day been reported on websites

I could see vince making him fight big e and xavier, and they just lay down for him, thats how id do it

Last edited:
agree but u really think vince gonna give kofi a title run? i hope he does tho im thinkin someone on new day will turn on kofi or accidentally cost him the match to take the heat off him losing cleanly and end of the new day been reported on websites

Tbh, if you've been watching WWE 10+ yrs you know better than to trust creative until you witness the shit happen.

As far as Kofi having be a title run I don't expect it to be long maybe 2 months. Unless Kofi is just over the top in crowd reaction.

Tbh, if you've been watching WWE 10+ yrs you know better than to trust creative until you witness the shit happen.

As far as Kofi having be a title run I don't expect it to be long maybe 2 months. Unless Kofi is just over the top in crowd reaction.

but wwe build up kofi to get the crowd i just dont see him winning at mania but i hope he does to have his moment

Kofi winnin @ WM, Mark my words
If he had won yesterday id say no but since they gonna drag the fuckery out even more you gotta have him win now, and if they still dont have him win then nigga for real needa walk to aew aint no way in hell id stay after all that fuck shit

Been listening to Busted Ioen as they discuss this.

My question to yall...when Kofi, E, and X talk about "people like us"...what are yall interpretation?

Do yall see it as a race issue?

Or people like New Day who's characters are based solely for entertainment?

Or tag teams who rarely get the push to go beyond?

Yall tell me

Been listening to Busted Ioen as they discuss this.

My question to yall...when Kofi, E, and X talk about "people like us"...what are yall interpretation?

Do yall see it as a race issue?

Or people like New Day who's characters are based solely for entertainment?

Or tag teams who rarely get the push to go beyond?

Yall tell me
Blacks, and mid card

Back