Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

triple threat at fast lane

EDIT: Actually nah.. yall right it'll be Kofi vs Owens at Fast Lane prolly. But maybe that match ends crazy leading to a triple threat at mania?

Its gonna be the same swerve where Kofi will have two matches at WrestleMania.....

Kofi gonna get his moment. You gotta make it feel like they burrying him

Just like DB. And wwe did a great job with that. Fans just need to be patient. Good luck with that

EDIT: Actually nah.. yall right it'll be Kofi vs Owens at Fast Lane prolly. But maybe that match ends crazy leading to a triple threat at mania?

Fuccin Direct TV app quit towards the end of the match.

Kofi wins title at Mania. Bigger moment.

If Kofi and DB is happening at mania and Kofi wins, will y’all be angry that it won’t close the show? Because any time a black man wins a title, there’s always complaining about how and when it’s won.

If Kofi and DB is happening at mania and Kofi wins, will y’all be angry that it won’t close the show? Because any time a black man wins a title, there’s always complaining about how and when it’s won.

Man i dont give a damn if its the first match on the card

this aint the same as a black man winning the US title or the IC title

this is much bigger than that, i dont think anyone will complain

I think they do DB vs Owens vs Kofi at Mania. Kofi wins the WWE Championship at WM the crowd goes nuts. The match at Fastlane will probably end in some sort of fuckery.

Honestly I don't want him competing for title at Fast Lane anyway. Imo had he won...I'd still feel like they shorted him. Put him on the biggest stage and have win it there.

And they don't need a damn triple threat match. Him and DB have put on a show plenty of times. Let them go at it one on one.

Y'all really think that they'll do 2 World Championship triple threats at Mania?

Mania probably gone have atleast 2-3 triple threat matches this year if not more. I expect it to also be filled w/ tag team matches

that shit last 7 hours and you know they gonna try to fit everyone on the card

And? They still did it. They “listened to the fans.” Remember?

Only because they was going to have a main event getting shit on the whole match, how was the fans patient? They had no choice but to listen to the fans at the last possible minute since Batista who was suppose to be the face was getting booed out the building. They ain't give a shit about the fans, they was covering their own ass.

To be honest, I like this move....

It's a fresh new direction and what 200% feels like WrestleMania moment for Kofi.....

I seriously doubt they don't pull the trigger here. It's just way too hot, and the Kevin Owens curve ball is perfect.

KO plays great characters, and always flips..... He can really turn it up, and I know it sounds cheesey, but leading up to the show all three of them can cut crazy promos..... And they can put in great matches.....

The road to WrestleMania has another solid story.... This might be a goat one

/So when yall think Cena gonna accept Truths open challenge and take his title?

Back