Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

Reigns bout to give the Mysterio family a fathers day that they'll never forget

do you niggas know how wild this shit bout to be?

Reys boy bout to watch his daddy get torn apart inside Hell in a Cell on fathers day..

Reigns bout to give the Mysterio family a fathers day that they'll never forget

do you niggas know how wild this shit bout to be?

Reys boy bout to watch his daddy get torn apart inside Hell in a Cell on fathers day..

I’m excited about the ppv mostly because it’s the last ppv with no fans. MITB could be epic

i’m not saying shit was ten times better with fans in attendance but wwe definitely feel they can put anything on tv because fans aren’t present to dictate what’s working and what isn’t

It’s gonna wear off after the draft that’s supposed to take place after Summerslam or maybe even sooner

Exactly.

If anything this Roman title run faired better w/o fans. I've enjoyed being able to hear the shyt talking during his matches.
I think fans would have ruined it in a way…cause the way they work now…they will cheer Roman lol

Ass backwards

And the shit talking could still be heard…they got mics for that…just gotta be careful when calling matches…as long as they dont go full Cena they should be good

I doubt the match actually happens

they probably gonna tease it, might even lower the cell and let Reigns beat up somebody inside of it but i doubt they actually do the match..

this probably just one of those rating grab things were they reel ppl in and keep them from changing the channel

This is the problem i have with WWE advertising matches but not delivering. If you advertised the match have the match or just don't. I understand its a ratings grab but it's weak. We better get Domink to take the match for Roman and having that match then crushes him and forces Rey to demand the cell match at the ppv still go on.

I doubt the match actually happens

they probably gonna tease it, might even lower the cell and let Reigns beat up somebody inside of it but i doubt they actually do the match..

this probably just one of those rating grab things were they reel ppl in and keep them from changing the channel
Rey have a fluke win and Roman wins it back Sunday

Back