Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

i often think riddle and lee should’ve stayed in NXT

:js4:

Just about everybody thats been called up recently should of stayed. I knew they wouldn't have anything for any of em.

Keith Lee the only one who started out w/ something that looked promising but now it looks hes been dropped completely from that feud

Just about everybody thats been called up recently should of stayed. I knew they wouldn't have anything for any of em.

Keith Lee the only one who started out w/ something that looked promising but now it looks hes been dropped completely from that feud

they changed lee’s theme and they fat shamed him into wearing a shirt

i’m not saying it can’t get better but i have little faith that it well given the company were discussing

He has cooled off since being involved with rey and his family

I agree, im not liking the paternity test angle they need to end that shit immediately along w/ all interactions w/ the mysterio family.

Hopefully they move Rey and his son to SD so Reigns can destroy them

one thing that they really need to dial back on is giving away the damn ppv matches when ppvs are just right around the corner

do more video packages hyping the match, promos, backstage attacks, etc then let them rip each other a part at the ppv

Otis has lost a lot of steam since winning the MITB and having him deal with Miz and Morrison ain't helping
They had zero idea what to do with him after he won, they knew damn well they wasnt gonna actually have him cash in, although id like to see it now just to see roman beat his ass lol

Still might have a match there too, I expect a dq next week

Meh...thats pointless tho. Just them having a triplet threat match 2 days b4 having a triple threat ladder match for the IC title.

A feud like Sasha/Bayley need a build up wit promos and sneak attacks here & there. Have the contract signing 2 days b4 HIAC...then just have them go at each other in a brawl afterwards...which leads to the slobber knocker they'll have in HIAC.

But to have a title match...knowing its gonna end in a DQ is pointless. Let this feud simmer in the crockpot.

smh@ Dubbz..... sounds like you lost faith in Riddle already.

smh@ Dubbz..... sounds like you lost faith in Riddle already.

nah

hes just better suited for RAW/RAW underground. Especially if they dont got shit for him right now on SD. Build him up in the underground it makes all the sense in the world

i aint trying to see him with no damn Lucha house party

Back