Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

whole show filler tonight so i aint even been watching

i was gone check out the tag title match but that shit probably gonna end with some fuckery

That was literally one of the stupidest fucking segments this year by far, i swear bein a wwe writer has to be a fucking breeze with all the dumb shit u can get approved

Strowman still need to turn

Im expecting the Eater of Worlds to take an L on Sunday but im thinking theyll have the Fiend go over at Summerslam? then maybe turn Bray and put him with him going forward

I feel like that would be just the reboot his character need after they turned him into a big silly mf

Bray Wyatt and Strowman is silly and stupid. And they really about to stretch this out....really hard to be pumped for Smackdown still..

Still can't take Strowman serious or anybody with the blue universal strap. Looks like they cosplaying in the kids toy aisle. Such a instant disgust.

First episode of smackdown I’ve watched from top to bottom in months. Good show. Loved the opening promos. Had a SNME feel to it. Good wrestling. Loving Bayley as a heel. Riddle and AJ tore it down in the main event. Still not hyped for the ppv Sunday night but a great show nonetheless

Aj was gettin handled tonight

:hahaha:

Cant wait to see Riddle beat the shit outta Corbin.

Back